Alvin Seville is a main character and also the main protagonist in the Alvin and the Chipmunks franchise. He is the older brother of Simon and Theodore, the biological eldest son of Vinny, and the original adoptive son of David Seville. Alvin has a love/hate relationship with Brittany, but he truly cares for her.
- Shaggy Rogers - His best friend. Alvin helps Shaggy (Casey Kasem) defeating the wicked magician named Krudsky (Wayne Knight) in Scooby-Doo and the Goblin King.
- Daphne Blake - Briefly works alongside her.
- Scooby-Doo - Briefly works alongside him.
- Fred "Frederick" Jones - Briefly works alongside him.
- Velma Dinkley - Briefly works alongside her.
- Wind Rider - He was initially one of Wind Rider's supporters in My Little Pony: Rarity Investigates, but withdraw after Wind Rider's true motives were revealed.
- Glad Mane - He was initially one of Glad Mane's supporters in My Little Pony: Viva Las Pegasus, but withdraw after Glad Mane true motives were revealed.
- Svengallop - He was initially one of Svengallop supporters in My Little Pony: Applejack's Childhood Friend, but withdraw after Svengallop's true motives were revealed.
- Suri Polomare - He was initially one of Suri's supporters in My Little Pony: Rarity's Rival, but withdraw after Suri's true motives were revealed.
- Dr. Caballeron - He initially one of Caballeron's supporters in My Little Pony: Stranger Than Fan-Fiction and My Little Pony: Daring Done, but withdraw after Caballeron's true motives were revealed.
- Daring Do - Briefly works alongside her.
- Quibble Pants - Briefly works alongside him.
- Sasuke Uchiha - Defeated by him and is forced to work for him in Naruto: Fated Retribution.
Alvin and the Chipmunks: Rage of the SwordsmanEdit
Alvin Seville, a swordsman without memories of his past. The syndicate told Alvin that Rachel Lang is his former enemy, but he felt nothing. Instead, he decided to meet his nemesis Eric Stark (Zachery Ty Bryan) to uncover his past, but soon, Alvin's memories rushed back to him. In the end, they decide to set a rivalry in The King of Death.
After being inspired by their violent rivalry, an unnamed movie director insists on starring them in an upcoming film. Alvin and Eric are shown fighting with swords on a castle's rooftop. In the end, Eric is victorious, and Alvin falls to the ground. The movie director yells "Cut!," and the people congratulate and applaud Eric. Alvin walks away in disgust from the scene amidst the praise. As he walks away from the castle, Alvin presses a button on a remote control in his hand, and the castle set behind him explodes. Then, Alvin is shown smiling as the screen fades to white.
Alvin and the Chipmunks: Eric Stark Must DieEdit
After the events of Rage of the Swordsman, Alvin Seville has finally settled the score by defeating his nemesis Eric Stark. Shortly after his mission was complete, Katrina Weatherly's eldest grandson Dennis Raven to be his personal bodyguard and assist his younger brother Dustin Raven in taking over the human world. With the strong tension between the Weatherly Enterprises and the Raven Enterprises, another tournament was announced. In order to remove any threats to the life of Dennis, Alvin enters the tournament.
Alvin is in the men's bathroom located at the Andaz West Hollywood hotel. He is shown brushing his hair with his red hairbrush when all of sudden, Eric Stark bursts in. He attempts to kick Alvin, but Alvin dodges, resulting in Eric accidentally shattering and destroying a bathroom mirror in the process. A fight between them ensues, but is unseen and the force of the blows are powerful enough to destroy another bathroom mirror just outside the men's bathroom. Alvin emerges victorious and seemingly uninjured. It is then revealed that he has finally killing his nemesis for real and childishly drew all over Eric's face with Brittany Miller's pink lipstick.
Ending description 2Edit
A red Toyota van rolls up by a mansion. Alvin looks out the windows anxiously. An hour later, Alvin breaks into a drug lord's mansion and violently attacks him. The unnamed drug lord points to a mahogany table with a photographs of Harry Potter's abusive maternal aunt Petunia Dursley (Fiona Shaw).
Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Curse of the Boar DemonEdit
Alvin (Justin Long) works for a private military firm specializing in the provision of security services. During their time in the armies, he earned a reputation as an expert in one-on-one combat. One day, his school friend Rebecca "Becca" Kingston (Bridgit Mendler) and also the owner of a company involved in the corn oil industry died suddenly under mysterious circumstances. In the postmortem the death was listed as accidental, but Alvin suspected foul play when his friend's company was suddenly brought by Raven Corporation and the management, all family members, resigned. He began to investigate the matter and a relative of a close friend confided in them that a half-man, half-boar was pulling the strings at Raven Corporation: Augustus Raven, Katrina Weaherly's son-in-law. Alvin struggled to believe a real boar demon could exist, but his investigations revealed that Augustus could be much more worse than any of hell's creations. Alvin was torn: Should he take revenge for his friend's death by destroying that boar demon, or not? Wracked with doubt, he embarked on a solo mission to infiltrate Raven Corporation.
Ending description: Before Alvin makes his decision to make peace with Augustus instead of seeking revenge after defeating him, Augustus refuses Alvin's treaty, jumping off of Raven Corporation rooftop and transforming into his boar demon form to escape, much to Alvin's surprise. Realizing how dangerous Augustus is, Alvin vows to avenge his friends death by apprehending Augustus the next time they meet again.
- (to Monica Jones) Unlike 10 years ago, there's no difference between us now, Monica. You're a challenger just like me.
- (spoken, after killing Monica Jones) I was going to go along with the Black Party's charade, but this is so pathetic.
- (to Norma Watson) Unlike seven years ago, there's no difference between us now, Norma. You're a challenger just like me.
- (spoken, after killing Norma Watson) I was going to go along with the Black Prom's charade, but this is so pathetic.
- The second of my three blue eyes white alicorn. Just one more now, and then absolutely nothing will be able to keep me from victory. Soon, with one magic blast, I'll defeat Daring Do for the last time. And once I've finished her, I'll go after Dr. Cabelleron and his followers and rescue Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie after that.
- The unnamed drug lord in Alvin's second ending somewhat bears an uncanny resemblance to Severus Snape (Alan Rickman) or Draco Malfoy (Thomas Felton).