Alvin Seville is a main character and also the main protagonist in the Alvin and the Chipmunks franchise. He is the older brother of Theodore, the younger brother of Simon, the biological middle son of Vinny, and the original adoptive son of David Seville. Alvin has a love/hate relationship with Brittany, but he truly cares for her.
- (Jonah Weatherly: Did your friends taught you nothing?) I am no longer a student, Jonah Weatherly. (Jonah Weatherly: You are a stupid fool to challenge me.)
- (to Jonah Weatherly) Now I avenged Bright Macintosh and Pear Butter. (Jonah Weatherly: Their greatest legacies were failures.) Their greatest legacies is me.
- (Jonah Weatherly: Killing you will break Shaggy Rogers' heart.) This fight is about me, not him. (Jonah Weatherly: Poor Alvin Seville, always second best.)
- (to Jonah Weatherly, while referring to the late Sunny Flare) Where is your friend Sunny Flare? (Jonah Weatherly: I need to assistance to finish you off.) Fine, then make it easy for me.
- (to Katrina Weatherly) The forest animals were brutally massacred, Katrina. (Katrina Weatherly: It was Slade Wilson, not me.) Well, that's hard for me to believe.
- (during the mirror fight intro) My Adrian Toomes is dead. (Alvin Seville #2: Mine has been imprisoned.) I will show you how to best him.
- (to Sour Sweet, while referring to Adrian Toomes for murdering the Crystal Prep students) Adrian Toomes massacred the Crystal Prep students. (Sour Sweet: How'd you know that?) It's my business to know, Sour Sweet.
- (about to get his revenge on Chicks Hicks) He won't get away with this! I'm going to get him for sure.
- (after seeing Chick Hicks arriving at the Canterlot High with his green race car) What the hell is he doing here?
- (Chicks Hicks: I will bring Rainbow Dash's corpse) And to prove what, Chick Hicks? (Chick Hicks: To prove that I am much more better race car driver than her.)
- (to Katrina Weatherly) I learned my lesson, fighting you at your son's tournament. This time, I am prepared.
- Iron Will snapped my neck like a twig in the arena. Rainbow Dash saw it coming, and did nothing at all!
- (to Shadow the Hedgehog) What in the world are you saying?
- (after defeating the undead Eleanor Miller) I like the "real" you better.
- (to undead Eleanor Miller) Rainbow Dash made a huge mistakes back in the past, but she doesn't slaughter her friends in cold blood.
- Damn it! I don't believe this! (Flash Sentry: Alvin, what is it?)
- (to Flash Sentry, walking around and gathering files) This is a case I had two years ago. An English exchange student named Draco Malfoy, he got crazy and obsessed with a Scottish American teenage girl named Daphne Blake. They kicked him out, and that didn't stop him at all. And when the police got a restraining order against him, he went psycho. We arrested that son of a witch in his house, and we found a journals of this bastard having fantasies about this Scottish American girl. He had a pictures of her everywhere.
- (hands over the fax) This just came for you... what?
- This is Detective Alvin Seville with the Heroic City Police Department. I'm calling about a fax concerning the escape of Draco Malfoy. What in the world is going on? (Fred Jones: Yes, Alvin! We just received word from the hospital of Draco Malfoy's escape on Friday evening.
- (outraged) Why did it take four god damn days to notify us? (Fred Jones: Sorry, Alvin. I need to notify the board.)
- (Mysterio/Quentin Beck: This is our story, Spider-Man.) Don't make me say it again! (angrily, to Mysterio/Quentin Beck, while pointing his double pistols at him) I am not Spider-Man!
- (after defeating the brainwashed Simon and Theodore in Spider-Man: Faraway from Home) Curse you, Mysterio!
- (after transforming into death knight) As I bears into the darkness, my suffering becomes my strength!
- (to himself, about Spider-Man) Who is this Spider-Man? Who is he anyway? I recognize him somewhere. Does this guy has a real name or something?
- (to Mysterio) Mysterio, please stop this!
- (to Mysterio, feels disgusted) Fetch your minions, Mysterio, because I don't have time playing games with you. (Mysterio/Quentin Beck: You speak only with me, Alvin Seville.)
- Has she now? (to Janice Lincoln) You! So, you're one of Mysterio five followers, are you? (chuckles) I remember you! On the Central Florida banana farms, and that wretched lady named Victoria Snow! (Janice Lincoln turns around and gasps in shock) Did she die right in front you? How sad. (Janice Lincoln walks up to him) You know, Ms. Lincoln, it's really an ugly business, doing one's duty, don't you know that? But just occasionally... it's a real pleasure. Because I'm afraid I can't let you live.
- (after stabbing Victoria Snow with a butcher knife) Stupid witch!
- (after stabbing William Riva with a sharpen bamboo stick) Rotten swine!
- (after stabbing Guterman with a hunting knife) Rotten maggot!
- (furious, about Spider-Man) Who in the world is Spider-Man anyway?! That does it! I'm going to go to bed! And I don't want to see any of you guys tried to bothers me! (storms off)
- (after being killed by Adrian Toomes) No... why?!
- (to Mysterio) Killing me won't earn their respect, Mysterio. (Mysterio/Quentin Beck: I want to be fear, not respected, Alvin Seville.) You will learn nothing from Spider-Man.
- (after being shot to death by Tombstone/Lonnie Lincoln) Son of a witch!
- (to Janice Lincoln) Janice Lincoln, I will never forgive you for this. (Janice Lincoln/Lady Beetle: You pathetic fool! I wouldn't be caught dead asking for your forgiveness, chipmunk!
- (Mysterio/Quentin Beck: Is Spider-Man a competent fighter?) That's clearly none of your freaking business. (Mysterio/Quentin Beck: Well, perhaps he'll serve as my personal right-hand man.)
- (last words, after being killed by the Evil Entity in one hit) Damn you!
- (after being revived with an Alicorn Down by Theodore Seville) Man, I thought I was going to die for sure.
- (after being revived with an Alicorn Down by Simon Seville) I'm alive? But how?
- (after seeing Marcie Fleach is killed by Professor Pericles, Bradley Chiles, and Judy Reeves.) I guess we were wrong about Marcie Fleach.
- Janice Lincoln/Lady Beetle - Because she worked for Mysterio, whilst Twilight Sparkle worked for Alvin, Janice Lincoln (Claire Rushbrook) is one of his foremost enemies.
- Victoria Snow - Because she worked for Mysterio, whilst Rainbow Dash worked for Alvin, Victoria Snow (Clare Dunn) is one of his foremost enemies.
- William Riva - Because he worked for Mysterio, whilst Fluttershy worked for Alvin, William Riva is one of his foremost enemies.
- Gutherman - Because he worked for Mysterio, whilst Pinkie Pie worked for Alvin, Gutherman is one of his foremost enemies.
- Spider-Man - He warned Alvin of Mysterio's true colors, although he was already aware of this in the first place.
- Harold Hogan - Harold Hogan was hired by the late Tony Stark to protect Alvin, Simon, and Theodore from various evil threats.
- Tombstone/Lonnie Lincoln - Janice Lincoln sends her father Lonnie Lincoln/Tombstone to capture Alvin, Simon, and Theodore in Spider-Man: Trouble in Flower City, making him one of his foremost enemies.
- Brittany Miller - His girlfriend.
Equestria Girls: Days of the PastEdit
Four years after the death of Marcia "Marcie" Fleach (Linda Cardellini) at the hands of Professor Pericles (Udo Kier), Mr. E (Lewis Black), Bradley "Brad" Chiles (Tim Matheson), and Judy Reeves (Tia Carrere), the syndicate told Alvin that Frederick "Fred" Jones (Frank Welker) was his friend from the previous timeline, but he felt nothing. Instead, he decided to meet one of Scooby-Doo's four human companions Daphne Blake (Grey DeLisle) to uncover his past, but soon Alvin's memories rushed back to her. In the end, the decide to resume their rivalry once and for all.
After being inspired by their "bitter hatred", a movie director insists on casting them in an upcoming film. Alvin and Daphne are shown fighting with swords on a castle's rooftop. In the end, Daphne is victorious, and Alvin falls to the ground. The movie director (voiced by John DiMaggio) yells "Cut!", and then, people congratulate and applaud Daphne. Alvin walks away from the scene amidst the praise. As he walks away from the castle, Alvin presses a button on a remote control in his right hand, and the castle set behind him explodes. Then, Alvin is shown smiling.
- The unnamed drug lord in Alvin's second ending somewhat bears an uncanny resemblance to Severus Snape (Alan Rickman) or Draco Malfoy (Thomas Felton).
- Alvin appears in Katrina Weatherly's Equestria Girls: Days of the Past ending. Alvin is instructed by Katrina Weatherly, to hunt down a criminal mastermind, which he assumes to be William Riva (one of Quentin Beck's goons). After hunting and defeating him, it is revealed that his assassination target was actually Microchips, not William Riva.
- Alvin Seville's license plate is 6278, Justin Long's birthday (June 2, 1978).
- Alvin usually takes the lead in solving the mysteries. When searching for the clues, Alvin and Brittany usually go together with either Simon or Jeanette coming along, but sometimes, Alvin and Brittany, leaving either Simon or Jeanette to go with Fauntleroy Donaldson and Odious.