- In The Chipettes, when Jeanette fainted, Simon caught her.
- In I Love the Chipmunks Valentine, Simon makes a valentine for Jeanette.
- In The Gang's All Here, Simon helps Jeanette before she falls over.
- In the episode, My Fair Chipette, when Jeanette wins the beauty contest, he pushes her on stage.
- In the Hardees Commercial when Jeanette fell, Simon quickly caught her.
- In The Sisters, Brittany is so happy she was invited to lunch, that she throws her books at Jeanette causing her to fall. With a worried look, Simon helps Jeanette to her feet.Also,whenever Jeanette is bossed around in this episode,she overlooks it but Simon appears more irritated than anybody.
- In The Chipmunk Adventure, whenever Simon feels "stressed out" with his brothers, he always goes to Jeanette for help.
- In Alvin and the Chipmunks Meet the Wolfman, Simon and Jeanette hold hands on the stage when they did the school play, and they hold hands and dance several times during the end of the movie.
- In Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel, they meet at school and Simon falls in love with Jeanette and right after that, he purrs at her indicating that he likes her. While practicing for the contest with his brothers, he said that Jeanette's glasses were fetching as he stared, dreamly off into the distance, thinking about her. Later, when Alvin asked Simon to tell Jeanette how to open the cage over the phone, Simon nervously replies "R-roger that !" Showing that he is nervous to talk to her because he loves her.
- In this episode Sweet Smell of Success, when Jeanette and Simon create more perfume and smell it, it seemed as if they would shake hands but just held each other's hand.
In Lice-enced to Teach, Simon sleeps next to Jeanette.
- In I Love the Chipmunks Valentine, Jeanette makes a Valentine for Simon. Later, Jeanette dances with Simon. Jeanette blushed when Simon danced with her.
- In "Alvie's Angels", Simon called Brittany a genious and Jeanette suddenly looks upset, showing that she was jealous.
- When Jeanette fell in the Hardees commercial,Simon caught her,she stares at him admiringly when this happens.
- In Mind over Matterhorn she is holding on to Simon while waiting on Alvin.
- In Sploosh, Jeanette kisses Simon.
- When Jeanette first met Simon in Alvin and the chipmunks, The Squeakqual, she automatically fell in love with him and in the same part, if you look really close, you can see that her pupils get bigger, indicating she was taken by surprise meeting him.
- In Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel, she says to Brittany, "Oh, that Simon is dreamy,"! This indicates she has a crush on him.
- In The chipmunks go to Washington, Jeanette and Simon were watching baby eagles in a nest. When Simon looked away after he told her that they should tell the others, she didn't look away just yet. She stared at him for a quick secound longer, indicating that she has a crush on him. Later, you see Jeanette hugs Simon.
- In "Alvinnn!!! And the Chipmunks" in "Saving Simon" Jeanette asks Simon if he could help her do a crossword puzzle , and when he finds a word she says, " You're the best!" and he "blushes". Then, still in that episode , when Simon finished her crossword puzzle , Jeanette gives him a kiss.
- They both wear a blue sweater,
- They both wear glasses, and are extremely intelligent for their age.
- They both are known for their specialties in science.
- They both are very sensitive and shy(especially about each other)
- They both normally pair up with their overbearing siblings (Alvin and Brittany).
- they both said "thats terrible!" in Alvin and the chipmunks 2, Jeanette to Ian Hawke and Simon to Dr. Rubin
- They both fall into a fountain in "The Chipmunk Adventure." (Simon in Mexico and Jeanette in Rome)
- Simon can stand up to Alvin easily, and is not very passive.
- He is close to helpless without his glasses(since in the fist film, he fell off a piano when Ian took them away)
- He's not very clumsy.
- He is the oldest out of the six
- She doesn't stand up for herself easily and is used by Brittany to help carry out her hair brained schemes.
- She can see more easily without her specs(In the end of the Squeakquel, she managed to open a number pad lock without them)
- She's more clumsy than Simon.
- Jeanette got her glasses before Simon. In the first film, Simon got his glasses from Dave. In the Squeakquel, Jeanette had hers when she came out of the package.
- Jeanette is younger than Simon, but older than the other four
Many fans feel that Simon and Jeanette belong together, as backed up by the episode Big Dreams and chipwrecked, where both characters are shown as in relationships.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.