This is a possible fanfic that is a crossover between Alvin and the Chipmunks, and The Railway Series/Thomas & Friends.
It is the year 2015, the 70th anniversary of the "Railway Series". Alvin and the Chipmunks, the Chipettes and Dave are on an Island, after riding the Royal Train, pulled by Tornado, with William and Catherine of Cambridge, just for a getaway until they heard a whistle. Alvin and the Chipmunks are looking for the whistle while the Chipettes are talking about what was the sound.
They were not hoping that it wasn't those guys who were sacrificing Theodore last time when the boys left - they soon realized that it was a steam engine, but they were freaked out that it had a face and that it talked. Then they raced to the Chipettes and told them that it was a steam train and told that it has a face and it talks. The Chipettes don't believe them but as they were at a station they was it was a steam train with a face. Dave tells them to calm down as it is Thomas, the Tank Engine. When the Chipmunks and Chipettes saw that he was nice, Thomas realized that it was his favorite band - the Chipmunks and Chipettes.
- Thomas is hoping that they put on a concert at the Castle for their guests Prince William and Kate Middleton.
- Alvin and Brittany have a romance between them as they have a wonderful train trip.
- Theodore and Dave meet Sir Stephen Topham Hatt.
- Simon meets Gordon, one of his favorite engines, and knows all the good history of fast steam engines.
- The Chipmunks and Chipettes tell off Diesel 10 and the other naughty diesels after they insult Percy.
- The Chipettes meet Daisy, Mavis, Emily and the other female engines at the engine sheds.
- Thomas tells Sir Robert Norramby to put on a concert for the two world-wide bands.
- The Chipmunks and Chipettes see the Skarloey Railway, the Culdee Fell Railway, the Arlesdale Railway the Construction vehicles.
- The Chipmunks and Chipettes put on a concert for the engines (standard, narrow-gauge and whatnot), non-rail vehicles, and the people of Sodor and their royal guests at Ulfstead Castle.
The Chipmunks and ChipettesEdit
- Alvin and the Chipmunks
- Brittany and the Chipettes: The female counterparts of the Chipmunks. They become friends with the female steam and diesel engines, Rosie especially after they tell her the story of "The Little Engine Who Could".
- David “Dave” Seville: The Chipmunks' late human father/manager.
- Mayor of Sodor:
- Sir Stephen Topham Hatt: Current controller of the North Western Railway.
- Reverend Charles Laxey II: Current Vicar of Wellsworth.
- Mr. Peter Roger Sam Percival: Current controller of the Skarloey Railway.
- Mr. David Hugh II: Current foreman of the Skarloey Railway.
- Mr. Walter Richards: Current manager of the Culdee Fell Railway.
- Mr. Fergus Duncan: Current controller of the Arlesdale Railway.
- Ivan Farrier: Chief engineer of the Arlesdale Railway.
- Ms. Jenny Packard: Current manager of the Packard Construction Company.
- Sir Richard Robert Norramby: Current Duke of Sodor, and owner of Ulfstead Castle.
North Western RailwayEdit
- Donald & Douglas:
- Pip & Emma:
- Troublesome Trucks:
- Jerome & Judy:
- Annie & Clarabel: Thomas' coaches.
- Henrietta & Victoria: Toby's coaches.
- Alice & Mirabel: Duck's slip coaches.
- Isabel & Dulcie: Oliver's autocoaches.
- Toad: Oliver's brakevan.
- Old Slow Coach:
Brendam Shipping CompanyEdit
Crocks Scrap YardEdit
Wellsworth Vicarage OrchardEdit
- Sir Handel:
- Peter Sam:
- Ivo Hugh:
- Mighty Mac:
- Agnes, Ruth, Lucy, Jemima, and Beatrice:
- Ada, Jane & Mabel:
- Gertrude & Millicent:
Sodor Search and Rescue CentreEdit
Blue Mountain QuarryEdit
- Slate Trucks:
Culdee Fell RailwayEdit
- Shane Dooiney:
Sodor China Clay CompanyEdit
- Bill & Ben:
Crovan's Gate SteamworksEdit
Ffarquhar Quarry CompanyEdit
Kellsthrope Road Loggin CompanyEdit
- Bash & Dash:
- Ol' Wheezy:
Packard Construction CompanyEdit
- Max & Monty:
Sodor Cement WorksEdit
Sodor Waste DumpEdit
Great Waterton TramwaysEdit
- Diesel 10:
- ’Arry & Bart:
Ulfstead Castle Estate RailwayEdit
- Stephen: Also known as "Stephenson's Rocket".
Arlesburgh Railboat ToursEdit
Vicarstown Locomotive MuseumEdit
Other Sudrian VehiclesEdit
- Stepney: Stepney belongs to the Bluebell Railway.
- Wilbert: Wilbert belongs to the Dean Forest Railway.
- Tornado: Tornado is the first steam engine since Evening Star to have been built.
- Alicia Botti:
- Duke of Boxford:
- Duchess of Boxford:
- Christopher Awdry: The son of the Rev. W. Awdry the Thin Clergyman, the original author of the Railway Series.
- Prince William, Duke of Cambridge: The elder son of Prince Charles and Princess Diana of Wales, and second eldest grandson of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh. Recently married to his fiance, Catherine "Kate" Middleton.
- Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge: Wife of Prince William, recently married, becoming a princess by marriage.
- Prince George of Cambridge: First born child of Prince William and Catherine, Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
- Princess Charlotte of Cambridge: Second born child of Prince William and Catherine, Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
- Mark Moraghan - Narrator
- Ross Bagdasarian, Jr. - Dave, Alvin, and Simon
- Janice Karman - Theodore, Brittany, Jeanette, and Eleanor
- John Hasler - Thomas, Rheneas
- Kevin Wickham - Edward, Henry, Gordon, Sir Topham Hatt, James, Glynn, Bertie, Percy, Skarloey, Sir Handel, Mr. Percival, Harold, Bert, Mayor of Sodor, Salty, Harvey, Whiff, Captain, Den, Norman, Stafford
- Christopher Ragland - Troublesome Trucks
- Tim Whitnall - Jerome, Reg, Mike, Otis, Timothy
- Teresa Gallagher - Judy, Annie & Clarabel, Lady Hatt, Daisy, Mavis, Emily, Duchess of Boxford, Rosie, Belle
- Rob Rackstraw - Toby, Hank
- Maggie Ollerenshaw - Henrietta
- Steven Kynman - Peter Sam, Duck, 3rd Slip Coach, Jack, Dart, Paxton
- Matt Wilkinson - Rusty, Cranky, Butch, Spencer, Duke of Boxford, Diesel 10, Rocky, Stanley, Kevin, Charlie, Scruff, Merrick, Winston
- Tom Stourton - Duncan, Rex
- Joe Mills - Donald & Douglas, Oliver, Toad
- Mike Grady - Sir Robert Norramby
- Jonathan Broadbent - Bill & Ben, 1st Slip Coach
- Rebecca O'Mara - 2nd Slip Coach, Caitlin
- David Bedella - Victor
- Kerry Shall - 'Arry, Bash, Flynn
- William Hope - Bart, Dash
- Nathan Clarke - Alfie
- Jules de Jongh - Alicia Botti
- Togo Igawa - Hiro
- Glenn Wrage - Ferdinand
- Michael Legge - Luke
- Miranda Raison - Millie
- Bob Golding - Stephen, Sidney
- Jonathan Forbes - Connor
- David Menkin - Porter
- Olivia Colman - Marion
- Clive Mantle - Gator
- Robert Wilfort - Samson
- Eddie Redmayne - Ryan
- Jamie Campbell Bower - Skiff
- Shining Time
- Thomas' Anthem (Thomas' theme)
- Let's Have a Race (Bertie's theme)
- Toby (Toby's theme)
- Don't Judge a Book by its Cover (Terence's theme)
- Really Useful Engine (Thomas' 2nd theme)
- Night Train
- Every Cloud is Silver Lined (Bill & Ben's theme)
- Sir Topham Hatt (Sir Topham Hatt's theme)
- Harold the Helicopter (Harold's theme)
- Percy's Seaside Trip (Percy's theme)
- Pop Goes the Diesel - Sung by Alvin, Brittany and the Trucks
- James the Really Splendid Engine (James' theme)
- Down by the Docks (Brendam Docks' theme)
- Boo, Boo, Choo, Choo
- Never, Never, Never Give Up
- Five New Engines in the Shed (Salty, Harvey, Emily, Arthur and Murdoch's theme)
- There Once was an Engine who Ran Away (Fergus' theme)
- Troublesome Trucks (Trucks' theme)
- Emily (Emily's theme)
- All You Need
- The Work Song (Pack song)
- The Narrow Gauge Engines
- The Island Song
- The Locomotion
- Donald and Douglas are depicted as being painted blue.
- Skarloey and Rheneas are depicted as having brass domes.
- Ol' Wheezy and Hee-Haw each have speaking roles, in a similar fashion to some of the characters in TUGS.
- Paxton is a BR Class 09 and Sidney is a BR Class 10.
- Oliver the excavator is known as Otis to avoid confusion with the engine named Oliver.