- In The Chipettes, Theodore tells Eleanor that he also eats when he's nervous when he sees her eating plastic fruit.When she faints and falls backwards,Theodore quickly catches her.
- In I Love the Chipmunks Valentine, Theodore made Eleanor cookies with hearts on them for Valentine's day.
- In Operation Theodore, Theodore brought Eleanor her homework.
- In The Brunch Club, Theodore helps Eleanor up when she falls down and holds on to her hand while smiling at her.
- In Alvin and the Chipmunks Meet the Wolfman, Theodore blushed when he gave Eleanor a necklace. They also held on to each other when they got scared while walking.
- In Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel, they met at school and Theodore falls in love with her. Later, he says to his brothers and the principal while they are rehearsing that Eleanor looked like a beautiful green gumdrop. Eleanor told Theodore that Ian told her she must wear platform shoes to be taller but Theodore told her that she looks great the way she is anyway!
- In The Chipettes, Eleanor offers Theodore breakfast.
- In The Greatest Show-offs on Earth, Eleanor hugs Theodore after stealing his last peanut from him.
- Eleanor kisses the Theodore doll in The Chipmunk Adventure.In the"I Love the Chipmunks"valentine special episode,she made a heart shaped cake for Theodore with his name on it and stared at his picture dreamily talking about wanting it to be perfect.
- In Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel, when the Chipettes are adopted by Ian, Eleanor eagerly asks, "So, when do we get to meet the Chipmunks?" But when Ian lied that the Chipmunks can't be trusted, Eleanor felt sad and shocked. After they meet the Chipmunks, she says to Brittany, "I think Theodore was looking at me," showing she has a crush on Theodore. She also falls in love with him at school when they meet and seems the most eager out of the three to meet the Chipmunks. Later, she shows Theodore her platform shoes, saying that Ian told her to 'work on being taller,' Theodore replies by saying, "I think you look great just the way you are."
- They both have a love for food, and both of their colors are a tone of green.
- They happen to be the "largest" of the six.
- Both voiced by Janice Karman in the cartoons.
- They are both named after famous Roosevelts
- They both got stuck in tight spaces due to their size in The Squeakquel. (Theodore got stuck in a cage in the zoo and Eleanor got stuck in the mail slot of an apartment complex).
- He doesn't stand up for himself easily and is Alvin's stepping stone.
- Theodore isn't really athletic.
- He isn't very mature and can be a bit of a crybaby at times.
- Theodore is older than Eleanor.
- Stands up to Brittany more easily.
- Is more athletic than Theodore.
- Is more mature than Theodore.
- Is the youngest out of the six
Many fans feel that Theodore and Eleanor belong together, as backed up by the episode Big Dreams, where both characters are shown as a married couple.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.